One-month membership with unlimited group classes at a women-only gym; locker room with towel service and a dry sauna
What You'll Get
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Classes offered: Mind Body Classes, Cardio Classes, Strength Classes
- View the classes’ overview
The Women’s Club Fitness Center & Day Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- The merchant is temporarily closed.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check The Women’s Club Fitness Center & Day Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About The Women's Club Fitness Center & Day Spa
The Women's Club Fitness Center & Day Spa has brought women together for over a quarter century to not only develop strong bodies but also radiant skin. In that time, their staff has grown from 15 to 55 professionals who have earned advanced degrees, certifications, and secret handshakes in their fields, not just in the fitness arena but also in the spa including specialists in many skin care and massage modalities.
The certified spa professionals at TWC believe that spa treatments should rejuvenate guests by nourishing their mind and spirit, in addition to their body. The staff soothes all three by relieving stress, diminishing headaches, and boosting circulation with massage styles, such as Swedish, deep tissue, and reflexology.
The skin undergoes invigoration with facials and chemical peels, which can do everything from clear up acne, even out pigmentation and reverse the effects of time. The staff administers each procedure with a stock of professional products from brand-name manufacturers, such as Image and Alchemie whose wares are also available for purchase.