Choose from Four Options
- $30 for dinner for two, redeemable Tuesday–Friday ($60 value)
- $60 for dinner for four, redeemable Tuesday–Friday ($120 value)
- $33 for dinner for two, redeemable any day ($60 value)
- $66 for dinner for four, redeemable any day ($120 value)
For each pair, dinner includes the following choices from the dinner menu:
- One appetizer or shared dish (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24 value each)
The Wood is closed on Mondays.
As long as anyone can remember, the building at the corner of Washington and Inglewood has served burgers. But before a local husband-and-wife team opened The Wood there in 2008, the historic burger shack wasn't wearing its history particularly well. So the new owners added a snazzy, shaded patio to the front of the building and filled the kitchen with artisanal, local food and drink.
The burger still has pride of place: a half-pound patty of grass-fed Creekstone Angus beef topped with applewood bacon, onion rings, farm-fresh greens, and garlic aioli on a brioche bun. Although the rest of the menu features a handful of bistro-esque dishes—such as cheese and charcuterie plates—it mainly consists of classic American comfort foods prepared with care, including turkey chili and free-range chicken with roasted potatoes. Vineyards throughout California, Oregon, and Washington fill up the wine list, encouraging diners to raise a toast to their health or immortality, whether in the main dining room or beside the flickering fire pit outside.