- General admission for two to the 2017 Woodlands Margartia Festival with two souvenir packages
- Saturday, March 11, from noon to 8 p.m.
- Alcohol is not included. Customers will be able to buy tickets for drinks at the location.
Souvenir packages include:
- Pair of margarita party sunglasses
- The Woodlands Margarita Festival tote bag
- The Woodlands Margarita Festival lawn towel
- The Woodlands Margarita Festival souvenir cup
The Woodlands Margarita Festival
The Woodlands Margarita Festival welcomes the warm temperatures of spring with that favorite libation of paradise, the margarita. Attendees can take their margs frozen or on the rocks, with salt or without, and in a variety of exotic flavors, ranging from the classic lime to jalapeño, cucumber apple, and even chocolate. While they're all made with 100% agave tequilas by a mixologist in an "I'm on Island Time" T-shirt, just one particularly delicious concoction will be crowned the Best Margarita in The Woodlands by attendees' votes. It's sure to be a suitable beverage to sip while enjoying live music and sampling all of the flavorful foods available for purchase.