The museum provides hands-on activities and challenges that engage kids in engineering and design
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: admission to the museum— enjoy the easy-to-supervise open floor plan and watch your kids dig into open-ended activities
- Guests can bring their own snacks or lunch and use the lunchroom or visit restaurants located within a few blocks of the museum. Visitors are allowed to re-enter after a lunch break
- Amenities: vending machine, two unisex family restrooms, and changing tables
- Transportation: free parking
- Free admission for children two and under
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Children cannot enter the Museum alone. If you purchase admission for one, you must purchase a second admission to accompany your child. Open daily through 8/31. Open Saturdays and Sundays only from 9/1-9/16. Not valid for events, workshops, camps, birthday parties, or group programs. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 2 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Works Museum
A small museum with a big impact, The Works encourages kids to build, explore, and create with their grown-ups. With features including the K'Nex Ball Machine -- a 22-foot tall kinetic sculpture made from more than 115,000 K'Nex pieces, the new Brick Pixel Pics activity, and a full-sized solar race car you can see up close, this museum inspires kids to make their own creations.