Choose from Six Options
- $19 for general admission and post-party for one and one $20 Uber card ($50 value)
- $35 for general admission and post-party for two and two $20 Uber cards ($100 value)
- $59 for general admission and post-party for four and four $20 Uber cards ($200 value)
- $29 for VIP admission and post-party for one and one $20 Uber card ($65 value)
- $55 for VIP admission and post-party for two and two $20 Uber cards ($130 value)
- $99 for VIP admission and post-party for four and four $20 Uber cards ($260 value)
The event is held on Saturday, May 3, from 12–8 p.m. Admission includes a program map, entrance to all participating locations, a keepsake wristband, and access to drink specials, along with discounted entry to additional to-be-announced events. VIP admission also includes a T-shirt and complimentary entry to to-be-announced events. All options include entry to one of three post-parties at XFINITY Live! with a one-hour open bar, held on Saturday, May 10, Saturday, June 7, and Saturday, July 5. Participants can check in at any participating bar; click here to view a list of locations, or view a map of all locations.
The World’s Largest Bar Crawl
When they call it “The World’s Largest Bar Crawl,” they aren’t being hyperbolic—the goal is to set the new Guinness World Record for the most people on a single pub crawl. From Northern LIberties to South Philly, from University City to Old City, the crawl encompasses more than 100 bars and invites more than 15,000 participants. The rules are as refreshingly simple as a cold pint: every crawler must stop in at at least 10 bars, where they’ll drink at least five ounces of a beverage at each location to get their wristband scanned. And as long as at least 4,886 participants accomplish the feat between noon and 8 p.m., and they don’t use illegal teleportation platforms, the historic city will add another notable laurel to its municipal crown.
With an audience of more than 100,000 young professionals in the Philadelphia area alone, UpcomingEvents.com is one of the most cohesive local sites to check for upcoming parties, concerts, and fundraisers. But it's not just a place to find out about events—it's also a way to get the word out about your own plans. Rife with events ranging from beer & wine festivals to charity events to black tie parties, the website is as effective in bringing people together as plastering a flyer on thousands of computers, but without all the legwork.