All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Disclaimer||Reviews_|
Today’s Groupon is $30 for a five-class yoga package at The Yoga Boutique, located at 665 Irving Park Rd. in Lakeview. That’s 57% off a $70 value! The Yoga Boutique offers a variety of small, quality yoga classes for any skill level. If you’re not a yoga fan, check out today’s side deal: a 45-minute massage for $30 (a $55 value).
Yoga Boutique’s classes help you focus on your mind-body well-being, helping you meditate and giving you a real workout at the same time. Its teachers are knowledgeable and passionate about yoga’s ability to keep the mind and body healthy. Classes include:
- Hatha Yoga: What people normally think of when they think of yoga. Hatha means the union of the sun and moon; this class works the mind, body, and spirit.
- Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa means breath. This class has intricately sequenced poses meant to build internal heat and purify your soul.
- Yin Yoga: Yin is the counterpart to yang and together they make up what can be called Taoist Yoga. In this class, you’ll hold poses up to three minutes to help open up the hips, pelvis, and lower back, and aid meditation.
- Pilates: Strengthen your core muscles and improve your posture and flexibility.
- Yogalates: A combo of yoga and Pilates.
- Much more
If you’re new to yoga, now’s a great opportunity to test the healthy waters. Better yet, buy a few Groupons and try it out with friends; after a few sessions, you’ll all go shopping, watch movies, and crochet with greater flexibility than before. Namaste your Groupon.
Yoga Boutique is Not Yoga Warehouse
When today’s deal launched at 12:00 a.m., our inbox was flooded with emails from customers who confused Yoga Boutique with the infamous Yoga Warehouse—the big-box yoga outlet in Schaumburg that has been infamously cited for violating many obscure Cook County ordinances. We’d like to make it crystal clear that Yoga Boutique has no affiliation whatsoever with Yoga Warehouse; in particular, we’d like to respond to some of our customers’ most common questions:
- Yoga Boutique has not been featured on a Fox News investigative report.
- Yoga Boutique did not dump its old mats in the river.
- Yoga Boutique does not censor its instructors.
- Yoga Boutique has not intentionally underpriced smaller yoga studios to put them out of business.
- Yoga Boutique did not bribe county officials in order to receive a 1.2 million “enterprise-zone dollar tax shelter,” enabling them to execute said market-cornering price gouging.
- Yoga Boutique’s parking lot is not the 20,000-square-foot area with the highest incidence of armed battery in the county.
- Yoga Boutique does not have a frozen section.
In fact, Yoga Boutique is one of Chicago’s best and most diverse yoga studios. You’re going to love it.
Eight Yelpers gave The Yoga Boutique a perfect 5 stars, and the ninth holdout gave it a four, admitting she’s “not such a great fan of yoga.” Here are a few rave reviews: > * “I’ve had great experiences here, and I’ll be coming back for more. Classes tend to be small, so it feels like more one-on-one instruction. They offer several different types of yoga classes, and I love that I have a variety to choose from. The times of the classes are convenient for people who work 9-5 as well. I highly recommend Yoga Boutique.” – Monica F. > * “Comfortable atmosphere, friendly instructors with a wide variety of classes…and a convenient schedule. Highly skilled instructors guide the beginners through movements and challenge the advanced yogis–so there’s something for everyone. Classes incorporate strength, flexibility and balance movements that release tension, provide me with energy and result in a calm mind and balanced body. The instructors ask for your needs/ preferences before class-which is great. “ – Scooby J > * “The studio is beautiful - very calm. All instructors are talented, helpful, knowledgeable and eager to help you grow your practice.” – Erin D.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2009. Amount paid never expires. New clients only Must register online to reserve space Not valid for kids yoga One per person May buy multiple as gifts Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Yoga Boutique
Yoga and fitness gurus guide students of all skill levels toward slimmer silhouettes in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The spacious studio’s sage-green walls, hardwood floors, and natural lighting provide a backdrop for yoga classes such as Hatha Flow Yoga and Forrest Yoga, which gently twist torsos and stretch limbs through slow-moving poses.
Kids' yoga classes, such as Preschool Pranayama and Toddler Tadasana, encourage children to find peace and stillness while engaging them through games and partner work. During Pilates classes, students build firmer cores, tighten muscles, and enable tendons to produce melodious twangs by propelling their bodies through a series of isometric motions. Students are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing to all classes.