All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 17, 2014
Reviewed September 12, 2014
Reviewed August 22, 2014
What You'll Get
|_Jump to: Disclaimer||Reviews_|
Today’s side deal is $30 for a 45-minute massage at The Yoga Boutique, located at 665 Irving Park Rd. in Lakeview. That’s 45% off a $55 value! If you hate massages, check out our feature deal: a five-class yoga package for $30 (a $70 value).
Yoga Boutique’s massages help you relax and de-stress. Choose from the following types:
- Swedish: A healthy dose of long strokes and hearty kneading. Great for relieving soreness by stimulating and lengthening muscles, and increasing circulation.
- Deep Tissue: Penetrates and stimulates buried muscle fibers and connective tissues with extra pressure. Slower, focused strokes put your body in the ultimate state of relaxation.
- Prenatal: The perfect way for expecting mothers to pamper themselves.
When your session’s up, you’ll feel relaxed enough to take a small yoga class using today’s featured Groupon yoga deal.
Yoga Boutique is Not Yoga Warehouse
When today’s deal launched at 12:00 a.m., our inbox was flooded with emails from customers who confused Yoga Boutique with the infamous Yoga Warehouse—the big-box yoga outlet in Schaumburg that has been infamously cited for violating many obscure Cook County ordinances. We’d like to make it crystal clear that Yoga Boutique has no affiliation whatsoever with Yoga Warehouse; in particular, we’d like to respond to some of our customers’ most common questions:
- Yoga Boutique has not been featured on a Fox News investigative report.
- Yoga Boutique did not dump its old mats in the river.
- Yoga Boutique does not censor its instructors.
- Yoga Boutique has not intentionally underpriced smaller yoga studios to put them out of business.
- Yoga Boutique did not bribe county officials in order to receive a 1.2 million “enterprise-zone dollar tax shelter,” enabling them to execute said market-cornering price gouging.
- Yoga Boutique’s parking lot is not the 20,000-square-foot area with the highest incidence of armed battery in the county.
- Yoga Boutique does not have a frozen section.
In fact, Yoga Boutique is one of Chicago’s best and most diverse yoga studios. You’re going to love it.
Eight Yelpers gave The Yoga Boutique a perfect 5 stars. Here are a few rave reviews: > * “I’ve had great experiences here, and I’ll be coming back for more. Classes tend to be small, so it feels like more one-on-one instruction. They offer several different types of yoga classes, and I love that I have a variety to choose from. The times of the classes are convenient for people who work 9-5 as well. I highly recommend Yoga Boutique.” – Monica F. > * “Comfortable atmosphere, friendly instructors with a wide variety of classes…and a convenient schedule. Highly skilled instructors guide the beginners through movements and challenge the advanced yogis–so there’s something for everyone. Classes incorporate strength, flexibility and balance movements that release tension, provide me with energy and result in a calm mind and balanced body. The instructors ask for your needs/ preferences before class-which is great. “ – Scooby J > * “The studio is beautiful - very calm. All instructors are talented, helpful, knowledgeable and eager to help you grow your practice.” – Erin D.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2009. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person Must call to schedule One per person May buy multiple as gifts Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Yoga Boutique
Yoga and fitness gurus guide students of all skill levels toward slimmer silhouettes in a noncompetitive atmosphere. The spacious studio’s sage-green walls, hardwood floors, and natural lighting provide a backdrop for yoga classes such as Hatha Flow Yoga and Forrest Yoga, which gently twist torsos and stretch limbs through slow-moving poses.
Kids' yoga classes, such as Preschool Pranayama and Toddler Tadasana, encourage children to find peace and stillness while engaging them through games and partner work. During Pilates classes, students build firmer cores, tighten muscles, and enable tendons to produce melodious twangs by propelling their bodies through a series of isometric motions. Students are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing to all classes.