Individual restorative yoga sessions help the practitioner to slow down mentally and physically, and relieve stress
What You'll Get
- Restorative yoga involves holding poses for several minutes. This allows the practitioner to focus on breathing and release tension and stress. Props are used to support the body in seated and reclining positions. Restorative yoga practice is accessible to people with disabilities.
- What’s included: Mat, yoga props, bottle water
- Students should bring: towel
- Registration required: Yes
- Good for beginners: Yes
- Average class length: 60 minutes
- Number of Staff: 1
- Class location: Indoors only
- Guests allowed: Yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Yoga Temple
The Yoga Temple was founded with a mission to adapt the ancient techniques of yoga to reflect the modern lifestyle and make yoga accessible to people of all backgrounds, ages, and ability levels. Their goal is to make anyone feel welcomed and encouraged in the friendly environment they provide. The company focuses on small group and individual classes to best accommodate their clients.