Today's side deal scores you two reserved tickets to a Theatre Arlington production at the Allan Saxe Mainstage in Arlington: For $19, you get two reserved tickets to Wait Until Dark (a $38 value), or, for $17, you get two reserved tickets to A Broadway Christmas Carol (a $34 value). Choose from the following performances:
- Wait Until Dark on Friday, Oct. 29 at 8 p.m.
- Wait Until Dark on Saturday, Oct. 30 at 8 p.m.
- Wait Until Dark on Sunday, Oct. 31 at 2 p.m.
- A Broadway Christmas Carol on Saturday, Dec. 4 at 2 p.m.
- A Broadway Christmas Carol on Friday, Dec. 10 at 8 p.m.
- A Broadway Christmas Carol on Saturday, Dec. 11 at 2 p.m.
- A Broadway Christmas Carol on Sunday, Dec. 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- A Broadway Christmas Carol on Saturday, Dec. 18 at 2 p.m.
A nonprofit community theatre since 1973, Theatre Arlington culls its casts from the finest local luminaries and stages ambitious productions that run the range from family-friendly fantasy such as The Hobbit to adult-oriented comedies such as The Full Monty. Get your annual shot of suspense in time for Halloween season with Wait Until Dark, which tells the harrowing tale of a blind woman in Greenwich Village who must use her wits to survive a game of cat-and-mouse with the heroin smugglers who've invaded her home. Similarly seasonal is A Broadway Christmas Carol, which puts a zany twist on Dickens' classic yuletide ghost story by cross-breeding it with dazzling tunes by Stephen Sondheim, Cole Porter, and Rodgers & Hammerstein. Whichever show you attend, you'll be supporting Theatre Arlington's mission to provide a creative outlet and top-quality training for local talent of all ages and backgrounds.
Though online reviews are still growing for Theatre Arlington, DFW.com recently wrote about its production of “The Full Monty.”
305 W Main St.
Arlington, Texas 76010Get Directions