Choose from Seven Options
$27 for a four-week Movers and Shakers course for a parent and a child aged 1.5–3, held Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (a $60 value)
$36 for a four-week course for a child aged 3 or older, meeting for 55 minutes each week (an $80 value)
- Theater Explorers for ages 6–9, held Tuesdays at 4:15 p.m.
- Foundations of Singing for ages 7 and up, held Tuesdays at 5:15 p.m.
- “Play” Is the Thing for ages 3–5, held Wednesdays at 3:15 p.m.
- Elements of Acting for ages 10 and up, held Wednesdays at 4:15 p.m.
- Musical Theatre Styles for ages 10 and up, held Wednesdays at 5:15 p.m.
- Jambo! World Theatre for ages 6 and up, held Saturdays at noon<p>
This session runs November 5–30. Click here for full class descriptions.<p>
Theatre Arts School of San Diego
For most kids, not many things are more fun than singing, telling stories, and moving around. But those skills can also eventually become the basis for a lifelong passion or even a career in the performing arts. That's something that Theatre Arts School of San Diego founder Courtney Corey knows well. Before she began to focus on arts education, she was an actress who appeared in high-profile and nationally touring productions of Wicked and Rent. Her fellow instructors at the school include pros from the worlds of musical theater, film, and voice development. In the classes they teach, kids develop confidence and creativity through activities such as playing theater games, studying great Broadway composers, and making African masks.