What You'll Get
For $17, today's side deal gets you a ticket to one of Theatre Passe Muraille's seven remaining 2010-2011 season productions (up to a $39 value, including HST).
- Innovative, alternative theatre company featuring and collaborating with independent artists and playwrights
- Seven unique and unconventional productions remaining in the theatre's 2010-2011 season
- Housed in a Canadian heritage historical building dating from 1902
- Performances held in two spaces: the 180-seat Mainspace with upstairs bar and intimate 55-seat Backspace
- Groupon is valid for the first ten performances of any TPM season show after previews are complete; visit the online box office for specific performance dates and times
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid for first 10 days of any production. Tax included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Theatre Passe Muraille
When Theatre Passe Muraille opened in 1968, it transformed the historic landmark Nasmith Bakery and Staples into a sanctuary for new Canadian art. But true to its name, the theatre is not constrained by any walls—literally or figuratively. Besides encouraging independent and experimental works, Theatre Passe Muraille expands beyond its brick-and-mortar location to stage innovative site-specific performances throughout Toronto. They practice a collaborative philosophy in order to achieve their far-ranging goals, valuing value risk higher than success or number of bouquets tossed onstage.