All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $13.50 for $25 worth of Greek food for two people
- $27 for $50 worth of Greek food for four people
- Click to view the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Theo's Restaurant
The staff at Theo's Restaurant "will make you feel cozy enough to sink into the comfy booths," says the Houston Press, "and even stick around once you've finished eating (next to the Montrose HPD substation, no less)." But the Greek spot's team is far from its only selling point. Read on to discover more about this eatery.
- It's hard to miss. Since opening in 1920, Theo's massive, two-story building—a renovated home—has become a Houston landmark. And the late-night restaurant's "Opa!" awning doesn't hurt, either.
- There's plenty of authentic Greek fare on the menu. Guests can start with spanakopita or opt for the gyro platter, overflowing with seasoned gyro meat, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki sauce, french fries, and warm pita bread.
- And there are a few American favorites, too. Diners can try a hearty bowl of chili, a burger, or a triple-decker New York club piled with turkey, bacon, and ham.