Greek cuisine backed buy authentic favorites along with American staples as well
About Theo's Restaurant
The staff at Theo's Restaurant "will make you feel cozy enough to sink into the comfy booths," says the Houston Press, "and even stick around once you've finished eating (next to the Montrose HPD substation, no less)." But the Greek spot's team is far from its only selling point. Read on to discover more about this eatery.
- It's hard to miss. Since opening in 1920, Theo's massive, two-story building—a renovated home—has become a Houston landmark. And the late-night restaurant's "Opa!" awning doesn't hurt, either.
- There's plenty of authentic Greek fare on the menu. Guests can start with spanakopita or opt for the gyro platter, overflowing with seasoned gyro meat, tomatoes, onions, tzatziki sauce, french fries, and warm pita bread.
- And there are a few American favorites, too. Diners can try a hearty bowl of chili, a burger, or a triple-decker New York club piled with turkey, bacon, and ham.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days