Muscles, like the tails of sleeping cats or levers labeled “drain ocean,” were never meant to be pulled. Reverse the damage with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $62 for a massage package (a $125 total value) which includes:
- A lava-shell massage with seashells and green-tea and mango essential oils (an $80 value)
- An additional mango body polish that exfoliates with a sugar scrub and seals in moisture with mango butter (a $45 value)
- $40 for a 60-minute full-body lava-shell massage (an $80 value) which includes:
- Naturally self-warming seashells and green-tea and mango essential oils<p>
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.<p>
Though Therapeutic Massage & Bodyworks sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.<p>
Ashlee Lowery at Balanced Massage Therapy
“Pamper Yourself," two words stamped in gold that command all who enter Ashlee Lowery at Balanced Massage Therapy' domain, asway with lush greenery. With this mandate always in mind and therapeutic scents lingering in the air, ice-cold goblets of lemon water or steaming cups of herbal tea comfort guests losing themselves in the fireplace’s warm, flickering ballet. Gentle exhalations stir the still air, raising scents that hint at fistfuls of rose petals and fruit-based masks that harness the same natural powers as the fine mud and fresh avocados enhancing the salon’s full-body treatments. A reliance on the bounty of Mother Nature carries through into massage treatments that use warm seashells to chase away stress. Skincare and body waxing are performed by licensed aestheticians who hold secondary certification in zamboni operation.