Brunch—like twilight, sporks, friends with benefits, and so many other things that make life worth living—is not quite one thing and not quite another. Walk the line with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $19 for brunch for two (up to a $139 total value)
- $35 for brunch for four (up to a $278 total value)<p>
Brunch includes the following per person:
- One mixed-green salad with pears, pecans, and blue cheese (a $7.50 value)
- One soup (a $5 value)
- One cheese board with your choice of three cheeses or charcuterie (up to a $42 value)
- One mimosa (a $7 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
After navigating forks through a green, leafy salad, diners can peruse the cheese and charcuterie selections and each choose three items, such as brie or Landaff cheeses or Westphalian ham with bread. Soup and sips of a bubbly mimosa keep tongues entertained throughout the meal, which concludes with a dessert such as strawberry short cookies. See the full menu.<p>
Therapy Wine Bar
At Therapy Wine Bar, upscale bar fare and New World wines create the conditions for nightlife to thrive in the incubating glow of hanging lamps. Servers haul tapas and charcuterie past exposed-brick and lime-green walls en route to the bar, outdoor seating area, or private lounge area, which contains more pillows than an insomniac's trash can. A mishmash of tables and chairs populates the remaining floor space, where visitors can lounge while conversing or playing games of backgammon.