Radio-frequency treatment firms and tightens the skin on face, neck, and body by promoting its ability to produce collagen
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Radio frequency skin tightening uses RF energy to promote production of new collagen and elastin to firm and tighten the skin on the face, neck and body and reduce appearance of lines, wrinkles and loose skin. The process provides an alternative to facelift and other cosmetic surgeries used to treat loose or sagging skin on the forehead, under eyes, cheeks, jaw line, neck or body.
- Two Radio-Frequency Treatments for Face, Neck, or Body
- Four Radio-Frequency Treatments for Face, Neck, or Body
- Six Radio-Frequency Treatments for Face, Neck, or Body
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Appointment time includes time for consultation and dressing. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Therpoint Massage
The team at Therpoint Massage focuses on putting customers at ease while providing massage, skincare, hair removal and contouring services in a spa atmosphere. The service menu includes a variety of massage modalities and services; read on to learn about a few of the most popular:
- Anti-aging and anti-acne skin care: A menu of services including microdermabrasion, facials, and peels offers treatments options to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, acne, and scarring.
- Hair removal: Body and face waxing options for men and women.
- Weight loss and body contouring: A menu of treatment options targeting loose skin, fat, and cellulite.
- Aroma Steam massage: This bodywork session employs soft steam-heated towels to penetrate sore muscles, plus the soothing scents of herbal and floral essential oils to aid in relaxation.
- Deep-tissue massage: The specific massage techniques may vary, but all deep-tissue massages involve slow, sustained contact to apply firm, concentrated kneads that go deep into tense areas.
- Swedish massage: The gentle pressure of Swedish massage makes it a popular method for treating pain and stress.
- Couples massage: Relaxing massage options for soothing stress relief or special time together