All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- $124 for one 60-minute couples’ massage ($258 value)
- $139 for one 60-minute couples’ hot stone massage ($278 value)
- $166 for one 60-minute couples’ massage with hand/foot hydration treatment and lavender aroma steam ($378 value)
Couples can choose from any available massage, including Swedish, which can reduce stress and promote a sense of wellbeing with medium pressure and soothing strokes, and deep tissue, which features slow, sustained contact to deliver concentrated pressure deep into muscles. Massages take place set to relaxing music and the sound of ocean waves.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person for hot stone option. Appointment time includes time for consultation and dressing. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Therpoint Massage
The team at Therpoint Massage focuses on putting customers at ease while providing massage, skincare, hair removal and contouring services in a spa atmosphere. The service menu includes a variety of massage modalities and services; read on to learn about a few of the most popular:
- Anti-aging and anti-acne skin care: A menu of services including microdermabrasion, facials, and peels offers treatments options to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, acne, and scarring.
- Hair removal: Body and face waxing options for men and women.
- Weight loss and body contouring: A menu of treatment options targeting loose skin, fat, and cellulite.
- Aroma Steam massage: This bodywork session employs soft steam-heated towels to penetrate sore muscles, plus the soothing scents of herbal and floral essential oils to aid in relaxation.
- Deep-tissue massage: The specific massage techniques may vary, but all deep-tissue massages involve slow, sustained contact to apply firm, concentrated kneads that go deep into tense areas.
- Swedish massage: The gentle pressure of Swedish massage makes it a popular method for treating pain and stress.
- Couples massage: Relaxing massage options for soothing stress relief or special time together