All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 17, 2018
· September 11, 2017
· July 10, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $82.50 for two ultrasonic-cavitation sessions ($918 value)
- $156 for four ultrasonic-cavitation sessions ($1,836 value)
- $240 for six ultrasonic-cavitation sessions ($2,754 value)
Noninvasive ultrasonic cavitation treatments target fat deposits with low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to drain their contents. All of this is performed without any incisions and relies on the body’s natural metabolic pathways to process the contents of the fat cells.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New clients only. Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Appointment time includes time for consultation and dressing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Therpoint Massage
The team at Therpoint Massage focuses on putting customers at ease while providing massage, skincare, hair removal and contouring services in a spa atmosphere. The service menu includes a variety of massage modalities and services; read on to learn about a few of the most popular:
- Anti-aging and anti-acne skin care: A menu of services including microdermabrasion, facials, and peels offers treatments options to diminish fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, age spots, acne, and scarring.
- Hair removal: Body and face waxing options for men and women.
- Weight loss and body contouring: A menu of treatment options targeting loose skin, fat, and cellulite.
- Aroma Steam massage: This bodywork session employs soft steam-heated towels to penetrate sore muscles, plus the soothing scents of herbal and floral essential oils to aid in relaxation.
- Deep-tissue massage: The specific massage techniques may vary, but all deep-tissue massages involve slow, sustained contact to apply firm, concentrated kneads that go deep into tense areas.
- Swedish massage: The gentle pressure of Swedish massage makes it a popular method for treating pain and stress.
- Couples massage: Relaxing massage options for soothing stress relief or special time together