A saloon serves apps, mains, salads, and burgers with plenty of sauces to choose from to accompany dishes
About This Deal
- Type of food: American
- Takeout and dine-in if available
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the menu and prices
Valid only at Scandia location.
About Thirsty Buffalo Saloon
Formally the Buffalo Bar & Grill, Thirsty Buffalo Saloon is a post-9:00-5:00 pit stop for customers looking to listen to live music, eat, or choose from one of their many beers on draft. Their vast menu allows customers the privilege of choice, including items such as:
- Starters: Comfort food is aplenty here. Try the pickle spears or cheese curds to preface main courses. For something a little different, the bourbon bites consist of sauteed pieces of steak with onion tanglers
- Sauces: Whether for apps or mains, Thirsty Buffalo Saloon has over a dozen sauces to choose from to accompany plates. Dry rubs include Cajun, garlic ranch, and mojito lime while side sauces include spicy honey garlic, buffalo, and teriyaki.
- In the Bowl: For something on the lighter side, customers can opt for Thirsty Buffalo Saloon's "In the Bowl" options. Chili and soups of the day are served hot while the Saloon Salad is served with your choice of grilled protein