Experienced chiropractor with modern approach provides ceragem sessions aiming to improve patients’ overall well-being
About This Deal
- During ceragem sessions, patients lie on automatic therapeutic thermal massage beds that help them become healthier and alleviate pain.
- The chiropractor: After Dr. Thomas was injured in 1987 in a gymnastic accident, he decided to pursue a career in chiropractics. He combines traditional techniques with modern scientific thought and treatments.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Equipment used: ceragem therapeutic beds
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.