Kayaking is a workout that surrounds you with nature, like chopping down a tree or escaping from a coffin. Look alive with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $60 for a two-hour Hobie Adventure Island Mirage-series sailing-kayak rental for two ($120 value)
- $110 for a four-hour Hobie Adventure Island Mirage-series sailing-kayak rental for two ($220 value)
- $45 for a two-hour Hobie Mirage-series kayak with a sail rental for two ($90 value)
- $75 for a four-hour Hobie Mirage-series kayak with a sail rental for two ($150 value)
- $35 for a two-hour standup-paddleboard rental for two ($70 value)
Mirage-series kayaks use an under-boat fin system to skim throughthe water, letting boaters use their legs rather than arms to propel their kayak. All kayak options are also sail powered, and Adventure Island boats include stabilizing amas. Standup-paddleboards provide a wide base for patrons to stand while atop the depths of the sea.
Three Belles Marina
The blue waters lap gently at the fleet of boats docked in the certified clean Three Belles Marina. There, Three Belles Outfitters allows visitors to go on guided fishing trips, rent kayaks, kayak accessories, and stand-up paddleboards, in addition to selling kayaks, boards, and accessories.