All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $69 for six weeks of beginners’ winter rowing classes, Monday, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m. ($150 value)
- $69 for six weeks of beginners’ winter rowing classes, Tuesday, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m. ($150 value)
- $69 for six weeks of experienced winter rowing classes, Thursday, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m. ($150 value)
- $30 for eight weeks of winter rowing classes for ages 13–18, Tuesday or Thursday, 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m. ($150 value)
- $69 for six weeks of rowing fitness classes for adults at the Washington Landing Facility, Thursday, 7 p.m.–8:30 p.m. ($150 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 13, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 18 or older for 6 week class. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Six-week rowing fitness class on Thursday evenings valid at Washington Landing Facility only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Three Rivers Rowing Association
Since 1984, Three Rivers Rowing Association has become one of the largest community-based rowing and paddling clubs in the country, converting neophytes into boating lovers and helping experts hone their form. With the use of two boathouses located on the Allegheny River, the club is home to crews from three local colleges and nine high schools and was named the 2002, 2010, 2013, and 2016 Club of the Year from USRowing. In addition to winter and summer rowing leagues, the club runs amateur dragon-boating leagues and sponsors the Pittsburgh Paddlefish, a dragon-boating team that competes at the international level.