Students can learn the basic rowing techniques or improve their skills while working on the rowing machines
About This Deal
- Valid only for Level 1 classes
- Level 1 classes are for beginner students with no experience. A team of professional coaches presents basic rowing techniques and teaches the necessary skills.
- Class schedule: Mondays or Wednesdays, 7–8:30 p.m.
- Location: 90 River Front Dr. Millvale, PA, 15209
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
About Three Rivers Rowing Association
Since 1984, Three Rivers Rowing Association has become one of the largest community-based rowing and paddling clubs in the country, converting neophytes into boating lovers and helping experts hone their form. With the use of two boathouses located on the Allegheny River, the club is home to crews from three local colleges and nine high schools and was named the 2002, 2010, 2013, and 2016 Club of the Year from USRowing. In addition to winter and summer rowing leagues, the club runs amateur dragon-boating leagues and sponsors the Pittsburgh Paddlefish, a dragon-boating team that competes at the international level.