All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Learn to Row 1-Week Camp for One: Valid for 4th-7th Graders
- Introduction to Rowing 1-Week Camp: Valid for 8th-12th Graders
- Learn to Row 1-Week Camp Half Day: Valid for 4th-7th Graders
- Introduction to Rowing 1-Week Camp Half Day: Valid for 8th-12th Graders
Choose from available dates:
- Week 1: June 19 – June 23
- Week 2: June 26 – June 30
- Week 3: July 10 – July 14
- Week 4: July 17 – July 21
- Week 5: July 31 – August 4
- Week 6: August 7 – August 11
Check the dates here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 11, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Three Rivers Rowing Association
Since 1984, Three Rivers Rowing Association has become one of the largest community-based rowing and paddling clubs in the country, converting neophytes into boating lovers and helping experts hone their form. With the use of two boathouses located on the Allegheny River, the club is home to crews from three local colleges and nine high schools and was named the 2002, 2010, 2013, and 2016 Club of the Year from USRowing. In addition to winter and summer rowing leagues, the club runs amateur dragon-boating leagues and sponsors the Pittsburgh Paddlefish, a dragon-boating team that competes at the international level.