Suitable for patients who suffer from orthopedic issues, chiropractic treatments may increase the range of motion
What You'll Get
- What’s included: new patient consultation, complete new patient exam, chiropractic treatment, functional movement test
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
We proudly accept Medicare in our office
The Fine Print
About Thrive Health Systems
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? When people think "Chiropractic" they often think back pain. While we help scores of back pain patients get pain free, what makes us different is that we offer many other services like blood testing and analysis, functional medicine, massage, spinal decompression, laser therapy, corrective exercise and more.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? Thrive Health Systems began as a typical chiropractic office, but over the last five years its philosophy and practice has expanded to be a Corrective Care health care facility. Thrive has been such a hit that it has four locations, Denver and two in Colorado Springs and one in Alpharetta and it continues to expand.
What do you love most about your job? We love the 1000s of success stories we have been a part of. Check out our videos and testimonials and see all the smiling faces. Health is the lens through which we all live our lives. We literally get to help people get their lives back and live a better, more fulfilled life. You can't beat that.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? We were featured on Channel 5 KOAA News because we helped a young man get his life back who was shot in the face and heart. We used laser therapy and chiropractic to get his pain down from a 10 to a 2. He was shot while attempting to save a woman from a shooter. The video is one our website.