All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 16, 2017
· Reviewed September 5, 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $13 for two beer flights and one appetizer for two, valid weekdays only ($25 total value)
- $15 for two beer flights and one appetizer for two, valid any day ($25 total value)
- $25 for four beer flights and two appetizers for four, valid weekdays only ($50 total value)
- $29 for four beer flights and two appetizers for four, valid any day ($50 total value)
- $37 for six beer flights and three appetizers for six, valid weekdays only ($75 total value)
- $43 for six beer flights and three appetizers for six, valid any day ($75 total value)
- See the menu for bites and brews
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Offer does not include specialty beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ThumbCoast Brewing Company
ThumbCoast Brewing Company’s taps flow with Michigan pride. Founded to help put Port Huron on the Michigan craft-beer map, ThumbCoast pairs high-quality brews with unique pub food at its elegant tap room. The wooden peg taps pour everything from porters to cream ales from Port Huron, itself, including seasonal specialties such as Exquisite Coffee Stout and Oktoberfest Munich-Style Lager.
Here’s a quick look at a few more of ThumbCoast’s [beers](http://thumbcoastbrewing.com/menu-brews ) you might find on tap:
- Hitch Hiker IPA: An amber-colored malty brew that coats the tongue with a bitter flavor followed by a hint of grapefruit (6.2% ABV)
- Congers Lost Souls: Light-bodied English style beer with a floral nose plus toasted malt flavors (3.8% ABV)
- Lake Pilot Cream Ale: A light straw-yellow ale with a delicate flavor and a touch of hop on the finish (5% ABV)