Choose from Eight Options
- $25 for one hour of bowling with shoe rental for up to 6 ($53.93 value)
- $50 for one hour of bowling with shoe rental for up to 12 ($107.86 value)
- $39 for two hours of bowling with shoe rental for up to 6 ($83.92 value)
- $79 for two hours of bowling with shoe rental for up to 12 ($167.80 value)
- $8 for laser tag for 2 ($15 value)
- $15 for laser tag for 4 ($30 value)
- $21 for laser tag for 6 ($45 value)
- $35 for unlimited bowling and laser tag for two, not valid on Saturdays ($300 value)
The typical bowling alley: vinyl benches surrounding a formica tabletop, all glowing a slight green from the fluorescent lights above. ThunderZone strikes that image from everyone's minds as soon as they walk through the doors. Twenty-eight brand-new lanes stretch across the floor, with automatic scorers keeping tabs on everyone's game and lane side service so bowlers don't have to pause their game to order a drink or a nosh. The bowling area even hosts a VIP section, where bowlers wait their turn as they sprawl on plush sofas for a game of thumb wars.
Besides bowling, families can settle sibling rivalries in the two-level, 4,000-square-foot laser tag arena. Also, more than 60 games blip and beep in the arcade, where players trade tickets for prizes. JR's Sports Bar & Grill offers respite in the form of HDTVs, billiards and darts, and outdoor seating for a meal or a few drinks.