Despite their destructive cinematic depictions, most lasers are content with assisting slideshow presentations and translating DVDs for people who don’t speak fluent binary. Embrace the altruistic portion of the electromagnetic spectrum with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for three broad-spectrum light hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $345 value)
- $149 for three treatments on a medium area (up to a $525 value)
- $199 for three treatments on a large area (up to a $750 value)
- $249 for three treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $1,200 value)
- $999 for $6,000 worth of broad-spectrum light hair-removal over the course of one year. This option is valid for treatments and maintenance on any two parts of the body.<p>
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.<p>
Thurston House Salon & Day Spa
For 20 years, Thurston House's aestheticians, massage therapists, hair stylists, and nail technicians have provided relaxing and beautifying services in a serene, well-appointed house and spa. The spa wields an FDA-approved intense-pulse light (IPL) that gently zaps the follicles of underarms and carpeted upper chests without disrupting the surrounding skin or nearby magic shows. The treatment can also ease the appearance of tattoos, scars, and stretch marks. An on-staff physician helps patients achieve cosmetic goals with facial fillers, including Botox, and a variety of facials and peels further assist faces in their quest to recapture youth. Nail technicians use paraffin, shellac, and hot stones to keep clients hands smooth and nails trim during manicures and pedicures. The staff takes extra care to ensure client comfort amid the facility’s attractive treatment rooms, which exude homey tranquility with wood floors, earth tones, and elegant chandeliers.
503 Thurston St.
Winston Salem, North Carolina 27103