Despite their destructive cinematic depictions, most lasers are content with assisting slideshow presentations and translating DVDs for people who don't speak fluent binary. Embrace the altruistic portion of the electromagnetic spectrum with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $119 for six broad-spectrum-light hair-removal treatments on a small area (up to a $690 value)
- $169 for six broad-spectrum-light hair-removal treatments on a medium area (up to a $1,050 value)
- $229 for six broad-spectrum-light hair-removal treatments on a large area (up to a $1,500 value)
- $349 for six broad-spectrum-light hair-removal treatments on an extra-large area (up to a $2,400 value)
- $999 for one year of broad-spectrum-light hair-removal treatments (a $6,000 value)
Click here for a list of valid treatment areas.
New broad-spectrum-light treatments use the latest hair-removal technology to permanently remove or reduce unwanted fuzz without the pain and discomfort typically associated with laser hair removal.
Thurston House Salon & Day Spa
For 20 years, Thurston House's aestheticians, massage therapists, hair stylists, and nail technicians have provided relaxing and beautifying services in a serene, well-appointed house and spa. The spa wields an FDA-approved intense-pulse light (IPL) that gently zaps the follicles of underarms and carpeted upper chests without disrupting the surrounding skin or nearby magic shows. The treatment can also ease the appearance of tattoos, scars, and stretch marks. An on-staff physician helps patients achieve cosmetic goals with facial fillers, including Botox, and a variety of facials and peels further assist faces in their quest to recapture youth. Nail technicians use paraffin, shellac, and hot stones to keep clients hands smooth and nails trim during manicures and pedicures. The staff takes extra care to ensure client comfort amid the facility’s attractive treatment rooms, which exude homey tranquility with wood floors, earth tones, and elegant chandeliers.
50% of 20 customers recommend
“Thanks for being so accomodating with my schedule!”