An aesthetician offers facial treatments that address specific skincare needs and concerns, as well as help preserve a beautiful complexion
About This Deal
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Microcurrent treatment: extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Benefits of acne facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, purify the complexion, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of LED treatment: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging