Part of eating healthy is knowing which foods to avoid, such as anything deep-fried or anything served to you by an adult in costume. Eat smart with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two with wine, valid Monday-Friday (up to a $93 value)
- $49 for a three-course dinner for two with wine, valid Saturday and Sunday (up to a $93 value)<p>
The farm-to-table dinner includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $17 value each)
- One shared dessert (up to a $7 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $32 value)<p>
The menu changes often depending on what local ingredients area available. Recent offerings included a steamed P.E.I. mussels appetizer with jalapeno and lime, and grilled lamb top round with fingerling potatoes and soft herb salsa verde.
The chefs at Tiburon Tavern cultivate relationships with the local-area farms that supply meat and produce, so the staff can offer free-range beef and chicken on the tavern's bill of fare. Because the kitchen depends so much on what's in season, the menu changes often, much like the wardrobe of the sibling who steals all of your clothes. Live music on Saturday nights lend the restaurant a happy ambience.