Wild Adventures is one-price theme park, waterpark, zoo and concert venue with plenty of kid’s activities for families to enjoy.
What You'll Get
This Fall Wild Adventures is hosting THE PUMPKIN SPICE FESTIVAL (9/26 - 11/1): We’re taking your favorite fall flavor to the next level with tasty and unique foods, including Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Funnel Cake, Pumpkin Maple Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pumpkin Spice Cotton Candy and over a dozen pumpkin spice treats. Enjoy Trick-or-Treating for kids throughout the day, Mr. Bones Glow Experience and a whole lot more!
One-day ticket includes:
- One single-day admission to Wild Adventures Theme Park and Splash Island Waterpark
Two one-day tickets include:
- Two single-day admissions to Wild Adventures Theme Park and Splash Island Waterpark
Family Adventure Meal Deal Includes:
- Meal voucher for select locations in the park, with choice of:
- Two slices of pizza
- Cheeseburger & fries
- Chicken tenders & fries
- Grilled chicken salad
Pulled pork sandwich & fries
- Working hours:
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- September 26-November 1, 2020
- Closed on weekdays
- Splash Island Waterpark closes for the season on Labor Day
The Fine Print
About Wild Adventures Theme Park
Wild Adventures Theme Park in Valdosta, Georgia is a theme park, waterpark, zoo and concert venue families can enjoy for a single, low price. Enjoy thrilling rides for all ages, plenty of kid’s activities, one of the Top 30 Waterparks in the Country, hundreds of exotic animals, and incredible shows and all-star concerts each season.
WHAT TO EXPERIENCE IN 2020
- Introducing Island Falls: Splashdown from a 50-foot drop on this thrilling, tropical-themed adventure boat ride that will soak you from your head to your toes. Your family and friends can wave, take photos and stay dry on the brand new observation deck while you take the plunge!
- Discovery Outpost: Discovery Outpost is a 3-acre adventure area featuring Alligator Alley, a new and expansive alligator habitat where you’ll learn about American Alligators from Wild Adventures zookeepers and even have the chance to hold and feed them! The adventurous can brave the Gator Bridge, a netted rope bridge suspended seven feet above the alligator habitat at Alligator Alley. Discovery Outpost also features six family-friendly rides and leads directly into the Alapaha Trail, where you’ll meet native and exotic species on an boardwalk that snakes through a real Georgia swamp to the home of Wild Adventures’ oldest and largest alligators, Twister.
- Pre-K Free Kid’s Season Pass: Parents of 3 to 5-year-olds can register their children for a Pre-K Free Kid’s Season Pass online at WildAdventures.com/Pre-K. The free pass can be used for visits for all of the 2020 season.
Take a break from your daily routine, and give your family a much-needed and affordable Georgia vacation at Wild Adventures Theme Park. For more information, full concert and events calendar, operating days and park hours, please visit WildAdventures.com.