No New Notifications

Three Months of HiFi Music Streaming from TIDAL

Select Option

Highlights

Streaming music service offers lossless audio on any listening device along with high-definition music videos

Customer Reviews

100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
music
apps
service
sound
experience
L
Luis
2 ratings2 reviews
September 12, 2019
good quality music
V
Venezuela
4 ratings4 reviews
August 11, 2018
No ads-all Music! I told my doctor about Tidal Music!
S
Sharika
2 ratings1 reviews
July 31, 2018
Nice to have a free trial. The app works flawlessly about 80% of the time. The other 20% it’s continuously buffering or I have to close and reopen the app a few times. Not as fun when driving.
K
Kaitlin
2 ratings2 reviews
July 27, 2018
Love it
A
Arthur
3 ratings3 reviews
July 8, 2018
Awesome music website and app. A little pricing after free months.
J
jazzeTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
20 ratings13 reviews1 photos
June 14, 2018
Completely satisfy with Tidal streaming 🤗
D
Douglas
4 ratings2 reviews
June 11, 2018
They billed me a day early at the expiration of my trial and refused to refund it.
A
Ali
1 ratings1 reviews
March 31, 2018
The product trial was free for three months and the quality of the service is markedly better than other free services I usually listen to
See all reviews

What You'll Get

After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.


  • Three Months of HiFi Music Streaming from TIDAL

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for new subscribers only. Limit 1 per person. Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. Limit one per customer and account. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 3-month promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $19.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

About TIDAL

TIDAL, an artist-owned music-streaming service and entertainment platform, brings fans and their favorite performers closer together through on-demand access to more than 48.5 million songs, 175,000 videos, and other digital content, including artist interviews and playlist recommendations.

The service allows music lovers in 52 countries all around the globe to enjoy high-fidelity sound quality, along with high-resolution video, and expertly-curated editorial content.