Statistics help fans analyze a baseball player's career, from quantifying a slugger's batting average to measuring a right fielder's apathy. See numbers come to life with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for a one-hour private baseball or softball lesson (a $50 value)
- $10 for a one-hour batting-cage rental (a $20 value)
- $49 for a two-day softball camp on July 23–24 (a $100 value)
- $49 for a two-day softball camp on August 6–7 (a $100 value)
- $49 for a two-day baseball camp on July 25–26 (a $100 value)
- $49 for a two-day baseball camp on August 8–9 (a $100 value)
Softball camps run from 9 a.m. to noon and baseball camps from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tidewater Hit and Pitch
At Tidewater Hit and Pitch, a team of professional baseball and softball coaches pass their wisdom onto future generations of pitchers and fielders in one-on-one coaching sessions and group camps. The staff breaks down the sport into three digestible parts—pitching, hitting, and fielding—which helps players hone discipline with drills while imparting universal skills such as balance, body control, and how to dispose of chewing gum besides swallowing it.
117 Brockwell St.
Norfolk, Virginia 23502