Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for three Groupons, each good for one Play All Night pass ($30 value)
- $85 for a kids’ volleyball clinic for one ($150 value)
The Play All Night pass is valid on Fridays or Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Visitors can choose to play on an indoor hard court or an indoor sand court.
Tidewater Volleyball Association
Founded in 1965, Tidewater Volleyball Association is one of the oldest volleyball clubs in the United States. Read on to learn more about this nonprofit organization:
- For all skill levels
- Named the Best Children's Fitness Program by the Virginian-Pilot
- Prestigious coaches include NCAA coaches and Olympic athletes
- Beach leagues are the most popular, with indoor games taking place at the Sand Center and outdoor ones at the Virginia Beach oceanfront
- Seasonal hard-court leagues for men's, women's, and co-ed teams
- Eight or nine tournaments are held each year, with $50,000 in cash and prizes being awarded
All three are located adjacent to one another along Dean Drive.
Tidewater Volleyball Center: This year-round facility has five indoor courts, updated bathrooms, and a new air-conditioning system. Players can stock up on gear at the pro shop and sports drinks at the snack bar.
TVA Sand Center: Four Olympic-sized courts compose the largest indoor sand-volleyball center in the state, which is also TVA's newest addition.
TVC West: This practice facility is used primarily by the Coastal Virginia Volleyball Club, the state's best-ranked traveling youth organization. TVA youth camps and clinics also take place here.