Like waking a hibernating bear, waking a dormant stomach causes violent growls that can only be silenced by hot dogs and 20 minutes of gentle patting. Ward off vicious appetites with today’s Groupon to Tido ‘N His Junkyard Dogs in New Brunswick. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a hot-dog or sandwich meal for two (up to a $17 value). The meal includes:
- Choice of two hot dogs or sandwiches (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Choice of one side item (up to a $4 value)<p>
- For $15, you get a hot-dog or sandwich meal for four (up to a $34 value). The meal includes:
- Choice of four hot dogs or sandwiches (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Choice of two side items (up to a $4 value each)
Tido ‘N His Junkyard Dogs pounces on appetites with a kennel of beer-steamed, 100% pure-beef Sabrett hot dogs, as well as pork, turkey, and tofu substitutes, loaded with savory toppings and fixings. Diners can eat their dogs at the vibrant, red-paneled corner joint or carryout to dine at home, surrounded by their favorite refrigerator magnets. Tubular-meat maestros transform run-of-the-mill dogs by slathering barbecue onions and spicy brown mustard on the NYC Steamer, or wrapping the Crackler in bacon before deep frying it. For those who abstain from beef, pork, turkey, or tofu frankfurters, hot sandwiches, such as the Porky Pig with crispy bacon and char-grilled ham, also heal hunger. Just like an online-profile picture, all meals need to find one good side, such as onion rings, or hand-cut boardwalk-style fries doused with cheese, chili, or gravy.