All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 11, 2014
· Reviewed January 14, 2017
· Reviewed January 13, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $149 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 3 square inches ($400 value)
- $289 for six laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 3 square inches ($800 value)
- $299 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 6 square inches ($700 value)
- $579 for six laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 6 square inches ($1,400 value)
- $399 for three laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 10 square inches ($900 value)
- $779 for six laser tattoo-removal treatments for an area of up to 10 square inches ($1,800 value)
The laser technician wields an Alex TriVantage Candela laser, which removes colored pigments with concentrated rays of light. The 30- to 45-minute treatment is safe for all skin types and has a low risk of scarring. The number of treatments necessary for optimal results varies depending on factors such as ink color and density.
Decisions about health care should not be made in haste. Consultation required as all candidates may not be eligible. Eligibility will be determined on an individual basis applying the accepted and prevailing standards of practice. Non-candidates will be refunded.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. All goods or services must be used by the same person. May be used over multiple visits. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tiffani Kim Institute Medical Spa.
In her Today's Chicago Woman blog, Living Well and Beautifully, Tiffani Kim shares her thoughts on eating well, maintaining healthy skin, and dealing with stress. At her River North medical spa, open since 1998, she transforms these thoughts into action. A true renaissance woman, she’s also a fashion designer and artist. She creates a spa-like environment in which her legions of devoted readers can actively follow her online advice. Within those walls, she leads a team of medical staff—led by Medical Director Dr. Thomas Klein—who offer services such as physician-supervised weight loss, dermatology, and injectables.