The relationship between golfer and caddy is a time-honored, sacred bond, like the relationship between male wombat and female wombat. Treasure the links with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $79 for a golf package for two (up to a $148 total value)
- $155 for a golf package for four (up to a $296 total value)
For each person, the package includes:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart (up to a $57 value)
- Bag of range balls (a $7 value)
- Sleeve of Callaway golf balls (a $10 value)
Tiffany Greens Golf Club
Though Robert Trent Jones himself never stepped foot on Tiffany Greens Golf Club—it opened in 1999, three years after his last course design—his fingerprints are all over the par-72 links. That's because the course was designed by Robert Trent Jones II International, a firm started by the legendary architect's son and the torchbearer of his legacy. In true Jones fashion, the course's zoysia-grass fairways wind through rolling hills and past tree-lined creeks, presenting golfers with numerous opportunities to take calculated risks and show of their mid-range control. As players check off each leg of their round, they can make use of the Prolink GPS yardage and scoring system installed on every cart, which assists in nailing down yardages to the pin and finding the shortest route around a recently crashed UFO.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,977 yards from the back tees
- Four sets of tees per hole