Aesthetician offers customers microdermabrasion or dermaplaning exfoliation that can help rejuvenate the skin and improve its texture
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
Need To Know
About Tiffinay Sloan Skincare Therapist
Pink Tulip Skincare Boutique is run by compassionate estheticians who believe that good communication is key to the treatment of any client. That's why they always strive to listen to and respect each client's goals and needs as well as fully and comprehensively explain every beauty procedure performed. These include face or body waxing, dermaplaning, relaxing facials, eyelash lifts and tints, eyebrow tints, microcurrent sessions, and more. The goal is always to help the skin heal in an effective yet safe and anti-inflammatory way.