Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with today’s Groupon to Tiger Academy Martial Arts Association. Choose from the following options:
- For $80, you get a tae-kwon-do introduction package (a $275 total value), which includes:
- Two months of unlimited classes for an adult or child (a $180 value)
- A uniform (a $45 value)
- Testing fees (a $50 value)<p>
- For $30, you get a punch card for 10 Zumba classes (an $80 value).
- For $30, you get a punch card for 10 kickboxing fitness classes (an $80 value).
- For $30, you get a punch card for 10 mixed-martial-arts classes (an $80 value).
Tiger Academy aims to inspire confidence in athletic and martial-arts students by incorporating the pillars of Tae Kwon Do—courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, and spirit—into every class style. Zumba entices pent-up calories to shimmy forth as bodies step to Latin dance-inspired choreography set to international hit music. Cardio kickboxing sessions further fitness pursuits by incorporating free weights and body weight exercises into high-energy punch-and-kick fests, trimming bodies more quickly than a pencil sharpener bumping into a toothpick. MMA, or Mixed Martial Arts, returns to Tiger Academy’s fight-inspired roots, prepping sparring students for both stand-up and ground-based exchanges. With both Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai moves, fighters learn to leverage all four limbs while ousting unwanted curves with cardio moves.
Tiger Academy’s trademark Tae Kwon Do classes teach adults and children self-discipline while igniting an inner peace through movements that unite the body and mind. Donning the sport’s traditional all-white dobok, martial artists earn polychromatic belts by passing such tests as kicking a wooden board in half or punching a Trouble game board to free the imprisoned dice.