All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 13, 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2013
Reviewed July 10, 2013
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for a 12-issue subscription to Seattle magazine ($18.95 value)
- $18 for a 24-issue subscription to Seattle magazine ($37.90 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption only. May use voucher to add an additional year on to an existing subscription. Please wait 4–8 weeks for first issue. Subscription activated upon purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About "Seattle" Magazine
Each month Seattle magazine offers residents everything they need to explore their city and beyond. Read on for a sample of what you'll get with a Seattle subscription:
- Restaurants: Discover new area restaurants to meet your tastes, complete with reviews, staff favorites, the best of local producers, and even Washingtonian wine lists.
- Shopping: Selections culled specifically for the Seattle market include urbane fashion, home and garden essentials, and outdoor gear, from tailgating accoutrements to a rundown of the best cargo bikes.
- Arts & Culture: The monthly events calendar keeps readers up-to-date on local festivals, gallery openings, and book signings for everyone in the family.
- Travel: Exploring the Pacific Northwest will no longer seem like a daunting task, thanks to these helpful guides that pinpoint breathtaking hikes, camping destinations, and weekend getaways.
- Local: Of course, an excursion can happen right around the corner thanks to articles detailing neighborhood gems, from Ballard's boutiques to Chinatown's best-kept culinary secrets.