Choose from 14 Options
$10 for a fitness class (a $20 value)
- Yoga class on Wednesday at 8 p.m.
- Yoga class on Saturday at noon
- Cardio-kickboxing class on Saturday at noon
- Cardio-kickboxing class on Tuesday or Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Kickboxing class on Monday or Wednesday at 7 a.m.
- Kickboxing class on Monday or Wednesday at 6 p.m.
- Zumba class on Monday at 6:30 p.m.
- Zumba class on Friday at 7 p.m.
- Boot-camp class on Tuesday or Thursday at 6:15 p.m.
- 6-Pack Attack class on Monday or Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.<P>
$15 for a fitness class (a $30 value)
- Brazilian-jujitsu class on Monday or Wednesday at 7:30 p.m.
- Boxing and MMA class on Monday or Wednesday at 11 a.m.
- Power-and-endurance class on Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Muay thai class on Wednesday at 8 p.m.<p>
Tightan Gym empowers clients to reach fitness goals with two stories of cardio and resistance equipment, group fitness classes, and a 2,500-square-foot studio dedicated to MMA training, all of which aided the studio in earning the U.S. Commerce Association's Best of Queens 2011 and 2012 awards in fitness. With an emphasis on personal training, the gym guides clients past fitness stagnation and kick-starts new routines with trainers who pride themselves on remembering first names, stage names, and superhero aliases. Cardio equipment such as treadmills and ellipticals occupy an entire floor alongside weight machines and walls lined with dumbbells. Meanwhile, fighters square off in a full boxing ring and half cage to build the skills necessary for competing in MMA matches or dominating boardroom arguments, then unwind battered muscles at the onsite massage center.
“I think Louis is a great instructor.”