Diners can enjoy authentic Italian four-course dinners that include antipasti, soups, entrees, and dessert
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- What’s included (per couple):
- One antipasto, salad, or soup for each person, up to $20 each
- Bruschetta to share between two
- One main entree for each person, up to $38 each
- Dessert to share between two, up to $12
- View the menu
Open for takeout only Monday-Saturday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
About Tigo Trattoria
Penne with pancetta in a light rose sauce. Jumbo tiger shrimp grilled and drizzled with a figo sauce. Veal scaloppini served up with garlic, oregano, and capers. These are just a few of the entrées offered by Tigo Trattoria, a traditional Italian restaurant with a chic, upscale vibe. There, the chefs are focused on staying true to rustic Italian cuisine, which means using traditional methods as they create each dish. To top it all off, the restaurant has an expansive drinks list where patrons can find the perfect wine to complete their meal.