All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 25, 2015
Reviewed November 4, 2014
Reviewed October 29, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $30 for a Mexican dinner for two, redeemable Sunday-Thursday (up to $48.87 total value)
- $32 for a Mexican dinner for two, redeemable any day(up to $48.87 total value)
- $59 for a Mexican dinner for four, redeemable Sunday-Thursday (up to $97.74 total value)
- $61 for a Mexican dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to $97.74 total value)
- $12 for $20 worth of Mexican food for carryout
Each dinner includes the following, per pair of diners:
- Two alcoholic or nonalcoholic drinks (up to $13.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to $27.98 value)
- One order of fried ice cream ($6.99 value)
Click here to view the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Valid at Coral Springs location only. Valid 24 hours after purchase Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per group. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for delivery. Not valid with happy hour or any other specials. Not valid during block parties or fundraiser events. Alcoholic beverages not available for takeout. Valid for beverages up to $6.95 each; entrees up to $13.99 each; and fried ice cream ($6.99). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tijuana Taxi Co.
Tijuana Taxi Co. invites guests to experience Mexico's vibrant spirit with hearty cuisine and frosty beverages. The extensive menu features a variety of Mexican and Tex-Mex classics, including carne asada enchiladas, shrimp fajitas, and mahi-mahi tacos spiced with chipotle mayo.The menu also incorporates a bit of international flair into some dishes. Miso-glazed salmon embraces trans-Pacific flavors, while the homemade madeira sauce spooned over the house-favorite chicken nods to more European culinary traditions. Drinks, however, skew firmly south-of-the-border, with options like margaritas, Coronas, and Dos XX.
The celebratory atmosphere is further emphasized by the colorful decor at Tijuana Taxi Co.'s stateside outposts. The dining rooms are decorated like cheerful cantinas, complete with colorful woodwork, vintage-style posters, and twinkling lights. UFC fights are aired on certain nights, and guests can also take advantage of an outdoor patio.