Choose from Four Options
- C$12.50 for C$25 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more people on NFL Sunday or Monday
- C$25 for C$50 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more people on NFL Sunday or Monday
- C$15 for C$25 worth of pub food and drinks for two or more people on Tuesday–Saturday
- C$30 for C$50 worth of pub food and drinks for four or more people on Tuesday–Saturday
- Click here to see the menu.
Cuisine Type: Scottish Irish American
Most Popular Offering: Our Burgers
Delivery/Takeout Available: Takeout Only
Alcohol: Full bar
Number of Tables: 50+
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Don’t let the shepherd's pie, fish 'n' chips, and draft beers fool you. Though Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery snatches up the best cultural fragments of Scotland, England, and the Emerald Isle, the eatery started in Las Vegas. Restaurateur Mark DiMartino sought to combine the communal, rousing feel of pubs in the British Isles with the campy fun of American sports bars, pairing hearty food and traditional trappings with televisions and waitresses clad in mini kilts and alluring plaid halter-tops modeled after William Wallace’s eveningwear.
Since its founding, Tilted Kilt locations have popped up in 25 states and two Canadian provinces, serving all manner of hybrid dishes such as the Scottish cheese steak, the Sloppy Jane made with sliced turkey or shaved rib eye, and the Tilted Guilt, an ice-cream sundae perched atop a cookie.