Like playing the clarinet or guessing the number of jellybeans in a sneaker, pouring a perfect pint is a skill that takes years of practice to master. Sip expertly poured brews with this Groupon.
Choose from Eight Options
- $14 for one appetizer and two draft beers for a party of 2 ($28.50 value)
- $27 for two appetizers and four draft beers for a party of 4 ($57 value)
- $40 for three appetizers and six draft beers for a party of 6 ($85 value)
- $50 for an appetizer party for a party of 10–15 ($125 value)
- Click here to see the menu.
Don’t let the shepherd's pie, fish 'n' chips, and draft beers fool you. Though Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery snatches up the best cultural fragments of Scotland, England, and the Emerald Isle, the eatery started in Las Vegas. Restaurateur Mark DiMartino sought to combine the communal, rousing feel of pubs in the British Isles with the campy fun of American sports bars, pairing hearty food and traditional trappings with televisions and waitresses clad in mini kilts and alluring plaid halter-tops modeled after William Wallace’s eveningwear.
Since its founding, Tilted Kilt locations have popped up in 25 states and two Canadian provinces, serving all manner of hybrid dishes such as the Scottish cheese steak, the Sloppy Jane made with sliced turkey or shaved rib eye, and the Tilted Guilt, an ice-cream sundae perched atop a cookie.