It can be stressful to stay at home surrounded by all those half-finished projects and half-eaten jars of sauces. Break free with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$55 for 18 holes of golf for two ($112.50 total value)
- Greens fees for two with cart rental ($96 value)
- Brat and chips for two ($10.50 value)
- One pint of beer each ($6 total value)
$105 for 18 holes of golf for four ($225 total value)
- Greens fees for four with cart rental ($192 value)
- Brat and chips for four ($21 value)
- One pint of beer each ($12 total value)
Timber Creek Golf Course
If rain suddenly interrupts a round at Timber Creek Golf Course, players can take shelter at an unusual spot: the creek. A pair of wooden covered bridges straddle the creek at different crossing points, adding rustic charm to an 18-hole, championship-length course that wends through mature trees and hilly terrain. The layout also encompasses another novel feature: a double green that lets players intimidate the group on the other side of the green with their putting or choreographed dance skills.
“Good course for being a cheaper fee than those great courses. ”
“Good course ”
“Awesome! Very friendly people, nice course! ”