All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 26, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $39 for a day-visit package for two with horseback riding ($68 value)
- $69 for a day-visit package for four with horseback riding ($136 value)
- $39 for a day-visit package for two with tower climbs ($62 value)
- $69 for a day-visit package for four with tower climbs ($124 value)
- $25 for a day-visit package for two ($44 value)
- $45 for a day-visit package for four ($88 value)
The basic day-visit package includes the following for each person:
- Day-pass admission
- Beach access and a rental boat, kayak, or canoe
- Access to the Animal Exploration and Science Center
- A lunch of pizza, chips, and a soft drink
- Timber-lee sunglasses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. No smoking or alcohol allowed on the premises. No dogs allowed. Horse back and climbing towers must be 9 years of age or older. Reservation required. Recommended to reserve visit 1-week in advance. Valid starting June 13, 2015. Valid only on Saturdays from June 13 - August 8, 2015 (June 13, 20, 27; July 11, 25; August 1, 8). Not valid July 4 or July 18. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Timber-Lee sprawls across 600 acres of campgrounds, and visitors are hard-pressed to find a square inch that isn't devoted to some sort of outdoor adventure. Rolling fields, forests, and two beaches along a lake set the stage for activities from canoeing and fishing to paintball and building campfires.
During summer months, counselors lead more than 50 camp programs, including ones for both parents and kids. Other days might focus on sports, visual arts like photography and music, or maybe adrenaline-packed thrills including rock-climbing and zip-lining, an activity that makes most forest animals question why they ever took up walking. Beyond its human staff and visitors, Timber-lee gives home to more than 50 horses ready for riding, over 30 animals at the animal farm, as well as other animals at the onsite Science Education Center.