- Admission to the Comedy Showdown show with drinks
- When: Friday and Saturday nights at 11 p.m.
- Where: Times Scare NYC
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $50 value)
- $39 for four tickets and four drinks (up to $100 value)
Times Scare NYC requires a two-drink minimum per person.
- The Show: two teams go head-to-head in a completely unscripted performance
- The Improvisors: up-and-coming talents recruited for their quick-witted skills
- The Producers: Face Off Unlimited, the comedic voices behind live Japanese-style game show BATSU! and The 11th Hour Improv Show
Times Scare NYC
When Sherri Shepherd, one of the leading ladies from ABC’s The View, came to visit Times Scare NYC, she asked her husband, “Are you scared?” and he replied, “I’m not afraid of ghosts. They’re afraid of me.” One insane doctor and a felon armed with a chainsaw later, he had changed his tune. “If I run,” he said, “you run behind me.” Later, when interviewed by her View cohosts, she told them she had screamed so much, she lost her voice. Or perhaps New York City’s only year-round haunted house scared it away?
Time Scare is rumored to be legitimately haunted. In the 1920s, it was a crematorium. Today, more than just a few ghosts are rumored to linger in the labyrinthine house and in one of the macabre bars.
Even if there’s nothing sinister afoot, there’s something wonderfully menacing about the bar’s cocktails with names such as the Black Death and Dracula’s Kiss served in front of what looks like the cold-storage drawers in a morgue.