All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Counterfeit Irish pubs can be detected by their poorly concealed sake taps, five-leaf clovers, and bartenders who cast no reflection in mirrors. Experience the real deal with today's Groupon to Timmy Nolan's Tavern & Grill in Toluca Lake. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a pub outing for two (up to a $21 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.50 value)
- Two beer flights, each with any four draft beers (a $6.25 value for each flight)
- For $18, you get a pub outing for four (up to a $42 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Four beer flights, each with any four draft beers (a $6.25 value for each flight)
At Timmy Nolan's Tavern & Grill, chefs whip up a menu of Irish-inspired fare amid exposed brick walls, a wooden bar, 11 flat-screen TVs, and private booths. Beer flights allow sippers to sample four draught barley pops from a roster of 22, including Guinness Stout, Lost Coast Downtown Brown, and Harp Lager. Each selection comes in a 5-ounce glass, great for whetting the taste buds and convincing friends that they've become giants. While patrons are sipping, the cultural dichotomy of irish nachos fills stomachs with quartered and deep-fried potatoes that wear a sombrero of cheese, irish stew, peppers, onions, and bacon. Spicy buffalo wings grace tongues with homemade blue-cheese dressing, and traditional beans on buttered toast pair with steak fries, malt vinegar, and a mouthful of James Joyce quotes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 4 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for Delerium Tremens, Chimay White, or Allagash Curieux. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.